Apple® and AndroidTM Apps: Start, resume, edit, and submit payroll as well as access benefits and retirement services through a custom dashboard.
What to expect from Paychex Flex Payroll and HCM Solutions:
You select the products you need and choose how you want to access them on our integrated, scalable, and highly secure Paychex Flex platform, whether it's via Web browser or mobile apps for smartphone or tablet. If you ever need assistance, take advantage of the expert, one-to-one service Paychex is known for, however you prefer. It's a better experience that is service-focused and customized to meet your unique needs.
Complete Payroll and Tax Administration
Could you benefit from greater payroll accuracy and easy access to the most recent tax rates and regulatory information? Over 600,000 U.S. businesses use our payroll administration services and our tax services to help them:
- Automate payroll tax calculations, filing, and deposits
- Calculate sales-and-use taxes and pay sales taxes in multiple states
- Identify tax credits that may be going unclaimed
GL & Labor and Job Costing
Prepare your general ledger data to be imported to your accounting software in three quick steps—just select your files, download them, and save them to your desktop.
Our system also includes a payroll journal and the data you need for job costing and labor analysis. View a list of departmental costs, including:
- Employer taxes
- Employer expenses
Robust Analytics and Reporting
Our service includes payroll reports with multi-level tracking by location, department, job, project, and union tracking by date range.
- Analyze payroll labor costs across time and departments.
- Quickly and conveniently run the payroll journal, employee earnings record, check stub, cash requirements, department summary, tax deposit, and year-to-date reports from the dashboard.
- Access over 160 stock payroll and HR reports and, if desired, customize them to your needs.
- Discover if labor supply met demand with labor costs trends analytics that compares pay periods side by side.
Help protect your company by processing garnishments within federal and state laws. This system calculates garnishment wages for you, makes the proper deductions, and pays the appropriate agency in their preferred method—by paper check or electronic funds transfer (EFT).